Improper operation of a hoist,include 20 foot chain hoist,250kg chain hoist can create a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury. To avoid such a potentially hazardous situation, the operator:
- Shall maintain a firm footing or be otherwise secured when operating the hoist.
- Shall check brake function by tensioning the hoist,include 20 foot chain hoist,250kg chain hoistprior to each lift operation.
- Shall use hook latches, unless use of a latch creates a hazardous condition. Latches are to retain slings, chains, etc. under slack conditions only.
- Shall make sure the hook latches are closed and not supporting any parts of the load.
- Shall make sure the load is free to move and will clear all obstructions.
If you want more information, please feel free to contact us,
Phone: (+86) 18851386947